“Well words can not express how immensely proud we are of our Buckley girls after this weekend” – coach Shelley
There was a 100% success rate over the weekend for grades 6, 5 and 4, both in and out of age, with passes, commendations and distinctions.
Sunday saw the Intermediates show how hard they have been working both in the gym and at home, said Shelley.
And coach Tara praised her Advanced gymnasts Rosie, Macey, Ava and Olivia who also passed their grade 5.
Out of age grade 6
- Evie passed grade 6
- Hannah 6th on Floor
- Lucy Mac 5th on floor
- Maisie 5th overall
- Izzy 3rd on vault and 4th overall
- Mia 3rd on vault and 3rd overall
- Lucy B 6th on bar and 2nd overall
- Keira out of age grade 6 Champion
Grade 6 in age
- Aiyla 5th on vault and 5th on floor
- Darcey 2nd on bar
- Ruby 5th on beam, 3rd on floor, 4th on range and conditioning, and 3rd overall, earning herself a place to represent north Wales at the Welsh finals
Grade 5 in age
- Rosie passed with commended and achieved 1st place on bar
- Macey passed with distinction, 4th on range and conditioning, 4th on vault, 6th place overall
- Ava passed with distinction, 4th on floor, 4th on bar, 4th beam and 2nd range and conditioning, making Ava our grade 5 champion. She will now go through to the grade 5 Welsh finals
- Olivia and Cara also passed with flying colours.
Tara said: “I am so unbelievably proud of these girls. They work hard all year round and deserve to shine.”
On Saturday, Intermediate gymnasts Jessie, Little Soph, Niamh and Big Sophie all passed their grade 4 with passes or commendations.
Grade 4 in age
- Ellie and Mia passed with commendations
Grade 4 out of age
- Little Soph was 6th on vault and 6th out of age overall
- Niamh was 1st on floor, 6th on bar and 2nd out of age overall
- Big Soph was 5th on floor and 4th out of age overall
Also on Saturday, Charlotte, from the Advanced class, showed off her grade 2 skills in a North Area competition run though by getting a clean sweep on pieces; placing 2nd bars, 2nd vault, 3rd floor, 5th range and conditioning, 6th beam and 2nd overall.
- Special thanks to other club coaches and gymnasts for helping to ensure the weekend was a success.