Website category search
- Clothing collection appeal returns
- Coaches and young leader qualify as judges
- Medals at North Area Levels competition
- Team Buckley gets gold
- Good luck gymnasts, err coaches!
- Grand prize raffle raises £2,800
- Gymnast Amber sells over 200 raffle tickets
- Coaches compete at British championships
- Two more qualify as young leaders
- Moves of the month: Long hang, chin up and leg lift
Category Archives: photos
This year’s two-day summer invitational competition has a tropical theme given the current weather. Here’s a round-up of pictures from day one, including participants and some of the organisers and volunteers. Photos: Millie Bailey
Highlights from day one of our annual Club Champs competition featuring gymnasts from Advanced and Intermediate classes. Photos courtesy of Milly Bailey
Here are some highlights from Saturday’s annual awards night, with photos courtesy of Milly. More than 70 awards were handed out at the event which is an opportunity for coaches to recognise gymnasts’ hard work over the last year.
The official opening of our gym at Gwernaffield was held today with Lord Barry Jones and Lady Janet Jones cutting the ribbon. A display depicting the development of gymnastic skills was performed by girls from pre-school through to advanced class … Continue reading