Buckley invitational gymnastics competition on 8-9 July will be our first competition in our new home.
To help both days to run smoothly we are asking parents and young leaders to help us. Volunteers are needed for the following jobs. The more people, the less time they will need to cover:
- Refreshments stall – two people
- Club shop – one person
- Raffle – one person
- Door – one person
- Car parking – two volunteers to work with parking supervisor at any one time
- Please consider arriving early or staying after your gymnast’s session to help
We’re asking for the following donations:
- Cakes / cookies and biscuits on the day
- Raffle prizes to be brought into gym the week before the event
- Secondhand leotards to sell in club shop to be brought into gym before the event
In order to help us to co-ordinate the competition, please post a message on the Buckley Girls GC Parents Page with your availability or sign up with your details in the gym.
Thanks for all your support.